Saturday 20 February 2016

Tutorials


I have been busy bee creating and adding some new tutorials to the website.

They are about how to thread a bead onto yarn and how to work a bead into double crochet, half treble and treble (US sc, hdc, dc). 


Adding beads to your crochet is a wonderful and simple way to add new dimensions to your work. The embellishments can stand alone or be incorporated into the fabric. 

The tutorials are especially very useful for those who are making or planning on making any of the purses which include beads from my book - 20 To Make; Crochet Purses.


The book contains 4 purses that require beads: Olivia, Watermelon, Isla and Isabel.


All the beads are size 6 and I got them from DebbieAbrahams online shop. 

I have also grouped all tutorial together which are useful when making purses from my book, such as: cross stitching on crochet, magic loop and so on. 

They are all available on the tutorial page on my website- click here.

Also, don’t forget on my website there is also a list of all the purse clasps used in the book with links where to purchase them.

Anna xx






No comments:

Post a Comment